Tuesday 13 October 2015

CWR on Archbishop Gądecki

Archbishop of Pozńan
Hello, all! I have been doing journalism like mad ever since I came home in Poland. Here is my latest CWR piece, this one on Archbishop Gądecki.

And as I quote the inimitable Doctor Artur Sebastian Rosman, click on this link so Patheos will give him some money. He has a wife and three children and hasn't seen his native Poland in a long time. Poor man! I prayed for him almost every time I crossed the Vistula River (and remembered to do so!).

Artur of Warsaw
Artur reads A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.