Thursday 1 October 2015

Going to the Kaplicy

Today I am going to Poland for my friends' wedding.. If I have any time this morning, I will put up a chapter of The Bodice Ripper. If not, I will be offline until Wednesday.

Everyone have a nice weekend and please pray that I don't forget all the Polish I have been stuffing into my head for the past four weeks. You never know, I may be staring open-mouthed at a craft cab driver when all of a sudden you pray for me, and a whole stream of useful Polish argumentation pops into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Edinburgh Housewife, a blog for Catholic women and other women of good will. It assumes that the average reader is an unmarried, childless Catholic woman over 18. Commenters are asked to take that into consideration before commenting. Anonymous comments may be erased.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.